Saturday, January 23, 2010






late night telephone calls ; singing to your favorite songs ; late night car rides,windows down,breeze against your back and the city surrounding you.


If you look to your right and scroll down a little you should see a 'hit counter'. A few days ago i was on my blog,looking at this 'hit counter' and the number has increased in size within just a few days,wich i thank all of you who read my blog for :) ! I would love to have you guys comment on my post aswell,tell me what you think of the post your reading / and or link me to your blog,because i would sure love to check them out !

on a second note : this may sound silly,on my facebook i had posted the link to my blog and a few days later a 'friend' on facebook took the name Youthwar and made it into a . com ( Youthwar.com) wich im not to pleased about. The person claimed they had the site registered for over a year,but the first post was on January 12th, which to me is a little odd.

anywho, i hope all of you are enjoying my blog and i'd love to hear from you
whether it be comments on a post or you linking your blog .





No comments:

Post a Comment