Saturday, March 27, 2010

SOOOOOO,
i just recently bought the perfume i've been longing for since October when it first came out. I ADORE the scent of this perfume,adore it. The price was a little over the top,i actually just bout the smallest one as of right now,i dont usually go through perfume that much so im sure it will last me,but i can see me wearing this as an everyday fragrance. Its very girly,flirty,floral. Very in your face girly,but sophisticated,not old,young & hip i suppose sophisticated. I'd say wearable for anyone in there 20-30's. Its a very upbeat scent,and it does remind me of a city,whether it be paris or my city (new york) it reminds me of being out all night with your friends on a late summer night,somewhere in the city on a rooftop party having an awesome night. Anyways try it out,im sure you wont be disappointed !



ADD FOR Parisienne:


REVIEW FROM CAMILOVESKIWI:


2 comments:

  1. i have and love love LOVE this. thanks for the nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww,i JUST saw this now,youre too kind!<3

    ReplyDelete