Friday, December 25, 2009

ITS CHRISTMAS!!!!

long time no post ! How's everyone doing? And most importantly what did YOU get for christmas ?! Ok ok I cheated I got my phone early,but that's only because my old phone broke. I adore this blackberry :),I'd say my only problem is the lagging of the scroll ball when I'm using the interwebzz,it tends to lag or get idle where I can't scroll at all,I'm not sure if it goes into some kind of lock position after a number or minutes or that its just the usual blackberry behavior at its worst. Either way I love it. I also discovered that youtube works! That's deffinatly a huge plus. Overall I'm very happy with it,I don't think I've discovered all the features of it yet. If you have any tips/comments or other features I should probably know about let me know in the comments :)! Ps- its the verizon new tour edition . Oh and PPS- it comes with awesome chargers.

Hope everyone has/had an amazing christmas! Or holiday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment