Sunday, December 6, 2009

Un jour était gonna demeure à Paris que je promets. Cette fois l'année prochaine sera à jamais plus



I want to go to Paris ! one of my goals for when im in my 20's is to go to Paris/France - England/London, so much culture / life . I want to see the fashion,the narrow alleyways,cars on the opposite sides of the street,the Eiffel , I want to see where the Sex Pistols & The Doors use to play,and all the vintage shops that gathered the memories over the years and years to come,i want to see little kids in the street running around causing ruckus, i want to hear the accents if they were my own,i want to make memories that ill never forget.






photos: young-shields


'and every night,we'll watch the stars..they'll be out for us,they'll be out for us.'

No comments:

Post a Comment